ALUMINUM SPAN SCAFFOLD,
HOW TO PROPERLY SET UP YOUR ALUMINUM SPAN SCAFFOLD
This pictorial and the attached video regarding “HOW TO PROPERLY SET UP YOUR ALUMINUM SPAN SCAFFOLD” are meant for you to copy and use when ever needed. You may also contact me, “Joe Foot” owner of UpRight Scaffold North America regarding “HOW TO PROPERLY SET UP YOUR ALUMINUM SPAN SCAFFOLD,” or anything else.
My phone number is 707-799-8902 or emails me at, [email protected]
If you watch the attached video you will see the proper way to set up you a 6’ single wide aluminum span scaffold. You will also see what not to do when setting up your single wide aluminum span scaffold.
This is how to properly set up your aluminum span scaffold;
- Put the caster brakes on one of the single wide base frames.
- Take your horizontal brace and attach it to the vertical tubing of the base frame above the fourth horizontal.
- Rest the other end of the horizontal brace on the ground.
- Get the other base frame and leave the casters unlocked for now. Roll the base frame over to the horizontal brace end that is on the ground and lift it up and connect the hook above the fourth horizontal rung.
- Don’t lock the caster brakes yet on that frame.
- Get a diagonal brace and snap the hook to the horizontal rung at the bottom of the frame (this is the frame with the brakes on).
- Now take the other hook and snap it on the third horizontal rung from the bottom. You can move that frame back and forth to line up the hook in the same position that it is on the bottom rung.
- Once you snap that hook LOCK THOSE CASTERS.
- Now set your platform on the horizontal rungs
This concludes this portion and we would like to thank you for taking the time to look at my article.
As we always say at Upright SNA,
“If you need to get up, get up right with UpRight Scaffold North America”